Sunday, January 27, 2013

HEMP AND RICE

photo by John Lara

thrifted hemp shirt

More from summer preview. I cannot wait to reside in this outfit with ease 24/7. This week is suppose to pick up speed on sunshine after a depressingly rainy weekend so i will have to wear again...with lots and lots of gold! I say that now but I will more likely be minimal about the gold jewelry. I found this hemp beauty at the DAV veterans thrift department store in Oceanside. I love the cut, the material, and the detailed stitching of the word "IRIE" in place of what could have potentially been a a pocket on the chest. Paired with my favorite "pj" shorts and sandals that still go hard to this day from Phillip Lim's 2008 spring collection. Right now: tired, antsy for the week ahead, rice, Real Housewives of Atlanta and online window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment