Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FRISKY BUSINESS

photo by Stephanie Colt

Taking refuge at my neighbors' house because their fire place is freaking awesome (so warm that if you're close enough where I am you will be tainted with the paranoia that you are just going to burst into flames especially if you have something furry on or close enough to you) and I missed this cutie. Isn't she glam? her bitchy demonic alter ego seemed to have been caught in this shot. I promise she doesn't look/ isn't this mean. It's @#$%ing freezing... which I love because now I can wear fluffy furry over sized outerwear and more leather and people around here won't find it that utterly ridiculous. Puha, as if I was saving all that and not already wearing it since before it was devastatingly cold or rather me at least since I shouldn't speak for everyone.  My family on the east coast die in laughter over the fact that i panic when it is 40 degrees, that's like a blessed winter day for them. I live by a courthouse so I usually walk through there and I ran into a friend that was going to traffic court to deal with a train hopping ticket. I decided to go in with her and as we are going through the metal detector, one of the cops stopped me, called me over and took me to the side... He wanted to know where i got my pants/ mobile home and if they were real leather. Then he wanted to know if i customized my platform docs/ mobile home and I told him that I bought them exactly the way he saw them off of ebay and he was utterly astounded. He literally started caressing my wax coated jeans curious if they were leather and it obv made a scene and everyone thought I was being further frisked for something. He concluded his personal investigation by citing me with great style...

1 comment: